The most common questions about diet therapy:
How to prepare for the first appointment?
- Your weekly meal list. For this purpose, please contact us least 10 days before your planned appointment so that we can send you the template.
- Basic blood tests (complete blood count, lipid profile, glucose, TSH, liver tests, proteinogram). The tests can be performed on site.
They will enrich the substantive value of our first appointment and enable more precise diagnostics.
Will I receive a menu?
If necessary, after the consultation and the first appointment, the menu is prepared individually for you, based on the nutritional interview and - in some cases - additional diagnostics.
- The process of creating your menu takes approx. 7 days During this time, we carefully analyze your diet and develop a menu specially tailored to your needs.
More about the Habits Change Program
Additional help in the process of changing eating habits are diet plates, adapted to each meal.
What are the benefits?
- We will help you change your current eating habits so that you can finally enjoy life to the full.
- We will advise you which products are better to avoid and which should be included in the daily menu, as well as what lifestyle to lead.
- We will provide you with simple rules that you will implement at your own pace and which are extremely powerful.
- We will answer all your questions and dispel any doubts.
What solutions do we propose?
The choice of solution depends on you, your will and needs.
Additionally, regardless of the solution, to fully monitor the progress, we recommend meetings every 4 weeks.
- Joining the Habit Change Program and using diet plates.
- Using diet plates alone.
- Individual recommendations based on an interview with you.
How often should follow-up appointments take place?
So that we can fully monitor the progress, each subsequent appointment should be booked once a month or more often, if necessary, until the diet therapy or Level 1 in the Habit Change Program is complete - it means that the minimum time is 3 months.